Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Freaking Out

Right now, there is a HUGE black bumblebee in my house. He's been in the garage all morning, and when I was out putting a load of laundry in the washer just now, Big Boy opened the door between the dining room and the garage, and the HUGE black bumblebee found his way into the house.
Unfortunately, there also is a tiny, very loud fly in my house right now. The tiny, very loud fly is buzzing all over the living room, literally crashing into windows, making me think it's the HUGE black bumblebee every time. I keep flinching, thinking the HUGE black bumblebee is going to come after me in anger because he can't get out the window.
And even worse, I can't find the HUGE black bumblebee anywhere. I want to find him so I can smash him before the boys get up from their naps. But he is hiding. He is using the tiny, very loud fly to fake me out, and before I know it, he'll swoop over and sting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment