Monday, July 20, 2009

Big Boy's Photography Skills

Over the weekend, we had a mini adventure.
I know, I asked for it.
Grandpa Dartt gave the family a boat. It's a small boat and is appropriate for taking fishing on the small lakes around here. So Uncle S and Aunt L are fixing it up, and it's in their possession right now. They invited us to go fishing with them on Saturday.
We bought the life vests and put on sunscreen. We packed snacks and hats and the camera.
Big Boy, of course, had to take some of his own pictures. I thought it would be cute to post them here.
So I was scanning through the camera to find a good one, and there's a problem.
The first one Big Boy took is of Aunt L's bottom. It's an up-close shot of her bottom in the driver's chair, from the left.
The second picture he took is of Aunt L's bottom. From the right.
The third picture is of -- you guessed it -- Aunt L's bottom. From the back.
They're ALL up close and I know she would just die if I posted one on the internet.
Needless to say, I won't be posting any of Big Boy's pictures from our boating trip.
I think when Big Boy is taking pictures, he just holds up the camera and pushes the button -- he thinks that whatever he's looking at is going to be in the picture, regardless of what he sees in the viewfinder (I am pretty sure he doesn't even look at the viewfinder). Although, he may be taking pictures of Aunt L's bottom on purpose -- he always has had a soft spot for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment