Monday, June 8, 2009

Business

Does anyone have an idea for a business where you don't have to deal with any customers? But you still make a lot of money?

Customers are annoying. Here are some examples:

I have some friends that own a business. They send out an e-mail upon receiving an order. That e-mail says, "If your name is different than the name on your Paypal account, respond to this e-mail and tell us which name you want on your certificate. If you ordered in the name of a business, please let us know if you want your own name on your certificate." THEN, if the order came in from a business name, they add, "We noticed that you ordered in the name of a business. If we don't hear back from you, we'll send your certificate to, MONKEY BUSINESS."

So inevitably, there are people who receive their certificates and then write back, "I ordered in my wife's name! You people are crazy. Send me a new certificate in my name."

Or the best is when people write in and say, "You sent my certificate to MONKEY BUSINESS, which is very silly."

Well, no kidding it's silly. That's why they asked for your real name. Were they just supposed to come up with a name, since you didn't give them one? Were they supposed to ask you for your real name before printing your certificate -- wait! They did!

Anyway, people are just amazing sometimes. So I'm looking for a business idea that would not require me to deal with people. Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. I don't have any ideas, but if you come up with anything I'd sure like to know too!

    ReplyDelete