Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Funny Stuff

Well, it has been a loooong time since I posted.
A lot of funny stuff has transpired during the past few weeks and I thought I should share it.
Plus, I had a friend over today who I haven't seen in a loooong time, and she said she started a blog. So I got on here to check out her blog and was inspired to blog, too.
So without further ado:

A couple of days ago, I asked Big Boy to vacuum up some cereal he spilled after I told him he could not have any cereal for a snack. He'd taken the box down from the pantry and taken the bag out and spilled cereal all over the pantry floor.
So I set up the vacuum and said, here you go.
He said: "No way! I'm not vacuuming. That will make me a boring man!"

Last night, at dinner, we used a strange cheese on our pasta. Admittedly, it was kind of yucky.

Big Boy said: "This dinner is yucky. I'm marching off."

And he marched off.

A couple of weeks ago, Little Boy got into the protein powder and spilled it all over the kitchen floor. At first, he got the broom and started sweeping it up. When he discovered how fun that wasn't, though, he and Big Boy got on the floor on their stomachs and licked up the protein powder.

The other morning at breakfast, Big Boy announced he wanted a March birthday (his is in October -- those winter months are cold!). I said he couldn't have a March birthday because he was born in October. You know what happened next. He asked why. I told him it's because he came out of my tummy in October.

He said: "So you have to come out of your mommy's tummy in March if you want a March birthday?"

I said: "Yes."

He said: "That's the rule?"

Okay, and finally, here's a direct quote from Big Boy: "Give me back my gloss!"

Yes, gloss. As in lip.

No comments:

Post a Comment